Come on In and Joy me!

While I haven't taken the time to get my servers back up. Please feel free to join me on the server I'm building on now.

CDS Minecraft 96.8.119.70

And remember, If it's worth building, it's worth building BIG!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Not on hiatus, Just not updating the blog...

Hey all,
for those of you who follow, sorry there hasn't been anything new on here for a few months.
Sometime in February a buddy convinced me to try out Beta so I played around on a few Beta servers for a couple of months and am now working on a few large projects on my new private beta server.
new Beta projects include:
-Transit system (using minecart mania)
-A Large Fort, Fortified town and Docks
-New Giza: A collection of Pyramids with Mazes and Death Traps inside
-The Labyrinth: A giant 5 level Labyrinth
-The Biomid (Small version)
I'll have pics of the new projects up at some point soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment